Epic BX category

Nextholiday?

No. It is for any balcony (or higher) cabin on the ship in which NCL ultimately decides to locate the BX passengers. Balcony cabins are on decks 8-14.
Balcony GTY.
This is incorrect. There are actual BX category cabins. On Epic, they are 8004 and 8005.

Once gone, NCL can offer the category as a guarantee, but the category is not always a guarantee.

This is incorrect. There are actual BX category cabins. On Epic, they are 8004 and 8005.

Once gone, NCL can offer the category aa guarantee, but the category is not always a guarantee.

While that may be true I have never, ever, seen it not listed as a GTY.

Hello again and thank you for your comments

So if we have booked as gtee balcony but shows as BX we might not be on deck 8?

When you book a guarantee, it will show as BX-GTY until your cabin is assigned. Then it will change to BX-BB (where BB would be the category that you were finally assigned).

And yes, if it is a guarantee, you can be assigned to any deck with a balcony cabin, not just 8.

While that may be true I have never, ever, seen it not listed as a GTY.

First sailing I checked does show the 2 cabin numbers to select from for the BX category....those do show until those two sell, then the category goes to a guarantee.

https://www.ncl.com/booking-quote?guestCount=2&itineraryCode=EPIC7PCVTOVSTTNPIPCV&shipCode=EPIC&residentOf=ME&sailMonths=4294953366&selectedStateroomMeta=BALCONY&berthedCategoryCode=BX&pricedCategoryCode=BX&selectedFareCode=BESTFARE&voyageId=11811159&activeStep=1&activePanel=3&quoteGuests=1%7C238675857%7C0&sailDate=2019-02-09

Thank you ��

wonder how long we will have to wait to find out

I've seen gty cabins not assigned until you reach the ship the day of the cruise, but most of the time you will find out at least 48 hours in advance. Keep checking your myncl.com page and eventually it will show up there.

I've seen gty cabins not assigned until you reach the ship the day of the cruise, but most of the time you will find out at least 48 hours in advance. Keep checking your myncl.com page and eventually it will show up there.

Also...the GTY cabin assignments are not made by computer, they are done by people...people who work in Miami on a Mon thru Fri schedule. Just letting you know so you don't check for assignments over a weekend when they are not working.