Cruise Time Tables Ports Question

dtripli

With all of the itinerary changes due to Irma and Maria; does anyone know when Cruise Time Tables will be updated? We got our notice from Carnival last week regarding the port changes....basically turned our Eastern Caribbean into a Western :(......Anyway I checked the Cruise Tables tonight and our ship isn't even listed on there yet. We leave Miami on the 28th. Has anyone seen updates anywhere?

With all of the itinerary changes due to Irma and Maria; does anyone know when Cruise Time Tables will be updated? We got our notice from Carnival last week regarding the port changes....basically turned our Eastern Caribbean into a Western :(......Anyway I checked the Cruise Tables tonight and our ship isn't even listed on there yet. We leave Miami on the 28th. Has anyone seen updates anywhere?

I doubt they will be updated as they are never 100% accurate and at the moment itineraries are very subject to change.

Maybe try the sea scanner site if you want an idea of what is in port with you ( ours has been updated for early December) but I don't think you can rely on any of them right now.

I doubt they will be updated as they are never 100% accurate and at the moment itineraries are very subject to change.

Maybe try the sea scanner site if you want an idea of what is in port with you ( ours has been updated for early December) but I don't think you can rely on any of them right now.

Thank You

I too know they won't be updating them.

They work off the initial listings provide to them and very rarely get the changes.

Best to try to do google searches and try to find the port sites to see if they have schedules. Those are by far the most accurate.

Keith

cruisett, cruise time tables and others get their information from the cruiselines and ports in advance. When rescheduling occurs the data may not get refreshed. There could be regularly scheduling feeds from the cruiselines and ports to these sites and no interim feeds are sent. Plus bear in mind, many of these changes have happened very recently and even cruise passengers haven't been aware of where they are going until within a week or so of departure.

They are never very accurate, and I would not expect them to be updated to accommodate changes due to the storms.