Thrill Theater

mom2boys97

We did it on the Vista and to me it was not worth it. But keep in mind We are a couple in our early 50's.

Also, keep in mind that if you are prone to motion sickness, this may happen. DH and our friends felt nauseous the rest of the night after we went.

Young kids may like it though.

Yes, it's worth it. If you can afford to sail the Vista then the $7.95 shouldn't be something to worry about spending. We liked it.

Not worried about the cost at all was more wondering if it was fun. There are so many things to spend money on I want to make sure its worth my money. Thanks for your replies.

I just did a Google search, but I'm still not sure what this is... can anyone be a bit more descriptive?? Is it more than a 3-D movie?

Wind and a sprinkling of moisture when appropriate to the film. The seats rock or shake now and then. I think probably children up to 10 or 11 would enjoy it a lot. Not sure about young children. It might startle them.

I laughed a lot during an old Road Runner.

We got the $14.95 entire cruise. IT IS worth it. Just make sure you check out the times and show up at least 10 minutes early to make sure you get it. Seats are limited. We checked the schedule and made sure we hit each movie that was offered. DD10, DD 17, DH and myself. DD17 thought some were too kiddish, but still fun and worth it.

• 1 month later...

We did it last fall on the Breeze, me, 2 sisters and a niece. Age ranges from late 40's to mid 60's. We really enjoyed it a lot. We bought the $14.95 package. There was one show that made a couple of us queasy but that was it. To us it was worth it.

I was in my late 50’s and thought it was a hoot. We laughed our asses off and enjoyed all the movies. There were only 3 at the time. So you are getting mixed reviews. I say try at least one you might really enjoy it.