Specialty restaurants—on line or on board

rojoand8

We’re on the Divina on Oct 21st and we want to do the 2 meal specialty dinners. Recently found out we have $150 OBC. Should I buy the package online or wait to get it on the ship and use the OBC?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The packages limit your choices whereas you have the full menus to choose from onboard. Remember, though, that 15% service charge will be added - the online packages may offer better value. The OBC can be used to cover the daily charge instead.

The packages limit your choices whereas you have the full menus to choose from onboard. Remember, though, that 15% service charge will be added - the online packages may offer better value. The OBC can be used to cover the daily charge instead.

Hi. I have two specialty restaurants with my Black status. I usually leave a cash tip at end of my specialty meal. Im guessing most do on MSC also?

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We've never left tips at the end of our Black Card included dining. At €10 pppd, we feel we pay enough in tips TBH. We do, however, give extra to those who look after us over the cruise like the room steward and MDR waiter.

We've never left tips at the end of our Black Card included dining. At €10 pppd, we feel we pay enough in tips TBH. We do, however, give extra to those who look after us over the cruise like the room steward and MDR waiter.

Thank you very much for this information. I appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums