No Wine Packages / Any By the Glass Menus?

I have searched threads but haven't come up with an answer. I gather that they're no longer offering 3, 5 or 7 bottle wine packages. We couldn't find them on the RCCL website.

We're sailing in November on Liberty. Are there any menus with by the glass pricing from any of the watering holes onboard Liberty? I ask this because they can't be worse than the by the bottle pricing we saw online. I hope I'm not wrong about that. Failing that, what are the red wines available on the 3 drink per night pass that you get as a diamond or suite guest.

Any available info is appreciated. Thanks!

FYI, wine by the glass prices vary by bar, it seemed. We bought Kim Crawford in one bar, it was $13 per glass, so covered under the package. At another bar, it was $17. So, when we needed it, we just picked it up on our way where we were going.

Some bars has Del Paggio (sp?) Moscato, some bars didn't. Prices and availability varied by bar.

We had drink package on liberty a few months ago, also diamond and in a suite, I really dislike red wine in suite lounge, red wine we normally ordered was about 15 a glass drink package covers up to 12 so we pay the extra 3, also you get 40% off wine bottles under 100 and 20 percent off wines over with package

There are no longer any fleetwide wine packages available. Each ship may offer their own wine package, but if so, you can only get info and purchase on board.

Some wine prices from Jewel here: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=53626586#post53626586

Wow, those are some bizarre prices! I say that because they have Clos du Bois Merlot at $12 a glass and Kendall Jackson Cab at $11 dollars a glass. Why is that bizarre, you ask? Because on land, retail, the KJ Cab is about $6 or $8 MORE per bottle than the Clos du Bois.

I hope those prices hold on the Liberty, because that's not bad. The per bottle prices we saw on RCCL's website were significantly higher. I think they had the Clos Du Bois at $61 if I recall correctly.

We had drink package on liberty a few months ago, also diamond and in a suite, I really dislike red wine in suite lounge, red wine we normally ordered was about 15 a glass drink package covers up to 12 so we pay the extra 3, also you get 40% off wine bottles under 100 and 20 percent off wines over with package

This is good to know. Per another thread, the rules that apply to drinks on the drinks package don't apply to bottles of wine. In other words, if you have a drinks package and you buy discounted wine, you can share, unlike with regular drinks. Thanks for the info!