Excursion promo code

Fastfredcruise

Used to be every once in a while they would have a code... I have not seen one available for at least a couple years. What they do now is as soon as you book your cruise, if you go into your cruise manager there will be a place where you can get some excursions at a reduced price (like 20% off)..... and you have like 48 hours to do it only.

• 2 months later...

I know this is an old thread but there was a 20% (I think?) coupon code they had on Black Friday for either spa services or Carnival excursions. If you're looking at excursions, I'd also recommend looking at private/independent vendors at your ports of call outside of the cruise line. You can save 20% or more.

I know this is an old thread but there was a 20% (I think?) coupon code they had on Black Friday for either spa services or Carnival excursions. If you're looking at excursions, I'd also recommend looking at private/independent vendors at your ports of call outside of the cruise line. You can save 20% or more.

Totally agree about the private excursions. The only time I ever get a Carnival one is on HMC for a Villa or Cabana. No option as far as that goes.

Totally agree about the private excursions. The only time I ever get a Carnival one is on HMC for a Villa or Cabana. No option as far as that goes.

Yes, FTTF and a cabana at HMC is the only time we book anything through Carnival.

BTW Merry Christmas

Yes, FTTF and a cabana at HMC is the only time we book anything through Carnival.

BTW Merry Christmas

If you want to get an early tender at HMC, does renting a Cabana do it? Or do you still need FTTF? Also, if you had 6 people in the cabana rather than just 4, is there a penalty?

If you want to get an early tender at HMC, does renting a Cabana do it? Or do you still need FTTF? Also, if you had 6 people in the cabana rather than just 4, is there a penalty?

A cabana in HMC is considered a Carnival excursion, thus you get priority tendering for HMC.

As far as extra people, I don't think they count (they never did with us). You would not get extra sodas, chips, fruit, snorkel gear, towels, etc., though I do not believe.

That's old and no longer valid However, if you have a Carnival MC from Barclay's you can get 10% off excursions when using the card. The only benefit that's worth anything to me besides the initial free $100.

I do have the MC card from Barclays but was not aware of the 10% discount. Is this available when booking excursions on line prior to the cruise?

I do have the MC card from Barclays but was not aware of the 10% discount. Is this available when booking excursions on line prior to the cruise?

Yes. Here are the terms:

1Cardmembers who use their Carnival Mastercard to purchase a Carnival shore excursion on Carnival.com prior to their cruise, will receive a 10% discount on the shore excursion package (taxes and fees are not included in the discount). This discount will appear on the same billing statement as the shore excursion package purchase. Shore excursions may be booked online prior to sailing up until the Pre-Sail cut-off time of 11:30 pm ET, the evening prior to the cruise departure. The statement credit will be posted to their account within 1-2 business days and will appear on their account billing statement within 1 billing cycle. Please note, if a statement credit is going to be more than $2,499, it will require a few extra days to post to the cardmember's account.

Yes. Here are the terms:

1Cardmembers who use their Carnival Mastercard to purchase a Carnival shore excursion on Carnival.com prior to their cruise, will receive a 10% discount on the shore excursion package (taxes and fees are not included in the discount). This discount will appear on the same billing statement as the shore excursion package purchase. Shore excursions may be booked online prior to sailing up until the Pre-Sail cut-off time of 11:30 pm ET, the evening prior to the cruise departure. The statement credit will be posted to their account within 1-2 business days and will appear on their account billing statement within 1 billing cycle. Please note, if a statement credit is going to be more than $2,499, it will require a few extra days to post to the cardmember's account.

Thanks so much for the quick response. :)

Yes. Here are the terms:

1Cardmembers who use their Carnival Mastercard to purchase a Carnival shore excursion on Carnival.com prior to their cruise, will receive a 10% discount on the shore excursion package (taxes and fees are not included in the discount). .......Please note, if a statement credit is going to be more than $2,499, it will require a few extra days to post to the cardmember's account.

Now I'm wondering if it's possible to book $24,990 in Carnival excursions on a single cruise. :)

A cabana in HMC is considered a Carnival excursion, thus you get priority tendering for HMC.

As far as extra people, I don't think they count (they never did with us). You would not get extra sodas, chips, fruit, snorkel gear, towels, etc., though I do not believe.

That's what we thought too based on what I had heard on the this board. But last cruise we had 4 adults and 2 teenagers and at the excursion desk when the attendant found out there were six he was telling us we needed to pay for them. I told him we weren't sure if they were going to be there or not (truth). In the end we couldn't go ashore because no mobility scooters or wheelchairs and two in our party needed those. We canceled the cabana and got a full refund. But just be aware if they find out they may charge you. This was on the Pride in April.