Celebrity website

tutak

After you log into your account you will see a link upper right that says "Welcome John" click on that and you will see a link for Reservations. Select the reservation you want to check in for and click on Manage Reservation. If it is not too soon you should see the check in link. If your sailing is too far away you will see the words "On line check in" "XX days until your online check in".

Mine are too far away for me to be able to check in.

After you log into your account you will see a link upper right that says "Welcome John" click on that and you will see a link for Reservations. Select the reservation you want to check in for and click on Manage Reservation. If it is not too soon you should see the check in link. If your sailing is too far away you will see the words "On line check in" "XX days until your online check in".

Mine are too far away for me to be able to check in.

Thanks. Our cruise is in January. Do they have a link to Mis-Manage Your Reservations?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks. Our cruise is in January. Do they have a link to Mis-Manage Your Reservations?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Don't log in. Instead, click the link for Check In in the upper right hand corner of your screen. Then manually enter your reservation number, name, ship and sail date and click enter. Then proceed with check in, or enter your info under the tab profile if online check in is not yet open.

Especially if you have made your reservation with a TA, this is the only way that will work. My upcoming November cruise is paid in full, online check in is 100% finished, my Xpress pass is printed and my luggage tags are ordered. If I sign into my reservation with user name and password and click on my reservations, then manage my reservation, it says that I must complete pending items before checking in and will not allow me to make travel arrangements until I have completed my booking. It's a mess they've been working on since May and have been unable to rectify.:mad: