Cruising alone with a child - how to get the right service charge to drink promo

I am making a booking to cruise with my DS 11 years next summer and would like to choose the beverage promo and shorex promo. Not that I would obviously plan to drink much as we are travelling alone but will enjoy a glass of wine or two during dinner and perhaps a drink at pool + sodas. So the drink package as a promo makes sense.

But as the reservation tool at NCL site does not specify up front if the passengers are adults and children how to go about getting the right price so that the reservation does not include the UBP service charge to my DS too. He obviously only receives the soda package anyway only?

Any experiences on this matter would be appreciated.

I am making a booking to cruise with my DS 11 years next summer and would like to choose the beverage promo and shorex promo. Not that I would obviously plan to drink much as we are travelling alone but will enjoy a glass of wine or two during dinner and perhaps a drink at pool + sodas. So the drink package as a promo makes sense.

But as the reservation tool at NCL site does not specify up front if the passengers are adults and children how to go about getting the right price so that the reservation does not include the UBP service charge to my DS too. He obviously only receives the soda package anyway only?

Any experiences on this matter would be appreciated.

Instead of booking online, phone NCL for the booking.

Yes, your son should get the soda package since you're getting the drink package.