St thomas is ready to receive cruise ships now

Minoushka

so when will NCL to back to St Thomas .We were supposed to go there on Star end of Nov ...but that stop was cancelled ..

Boohoo .....for Marseille

What are the chances we would still go to St Thomas now ....I.m ready to help the economy there ...so lets go !!!please ?

so when will NCL to back to St Thomas .We were supposed to go there on Star end of Nov ...but that stop was cancelled ..

Boohoo .....for Marseille

What are the chances we would still go to St Thomas now ....I.m ready to help the economy there ...so lets go !!!please ?

We are going to St. Thomas on our nov 11 Gem sailing.

This was my argument with them when I called.

They told me that the Gem and the Dawn could well have their itinerary changed again (aye right!:rolleyes: )

We were scheduled for St T for the 15th November to do our port of entry into the USA. Instead now - we have seven days in dreich Europe prior to landing in the mid November Azores..oh and thrown on top of that, a shorter, more northern, fuel saving, $$$s saving crossing to Orlando WHERE crew and 4000 people have to do immigration..

Lovely huh :')

Nothing we can do but suck it up.

Still hoping though - still hanging on to that glimmer of hope :cool:

Those of you who are disappointed that St Thomas is not on your itinerary, remember, even if they are open the facilities are still very limited and they can only take so many ships. the mega ships will have a longer wait before being able to dock there and there are several lines all trying for the same parking spaces. Accept what has happened, forget about what might have been and have a good cruise regardless of the changes that are not the fault of any cruise line.

I will say, there is no reason for the reservations agents to be rude, but do remember how many times a day they are getting the same questions and they only have so many answers. Instead of bugging them, just wait until NCL lets you know if there will be any more changes.

My husband and I are on the same cruise as you. I was shocked to see St. Thomas on the last leg of our trip but so happy. St. Thomas is a beautiful island and the people who live there very inviting. We got married there 10-yrs ago as we love the island. Anything I can do to help their economy, I will be there. I hope they don't change the itinerary but will understand if they need to. Looking forward to a great vacation.