Tell Me All About Princess Cay

Ocean Dancer

Just back from Princess Cays and here are some general observations:

There are plenty of cement/brick walkways to get where you are going.

The vendors in the buildings accept your S&S card for purchases, the cart vendors take cash.

There is a 7.5% VAT charged on all purchases, including drinks.

We had cabana number 2 and it was a great deal (especially after we had paid $350 for one on NCL's private island).

If you have a cabana snorkeling equipment is included in the rental, as are two floaties.

While there is a trolley to get to where you are going the walk from the tender to the cabanas is less than a 10 minute stroll.

They do have bar servers making the rounds.

If you walk out to the small pavilion in the snorkeling area you will be able to see fish etc. in the water.

If you have any other questions I'll see what my faulty memory can come up with.

The vendors in the buildings accept your S&S card for purchases, the cart vendors take cash.

We had cabana number 2 and it was a great deal (especially after we had paid $350 for one on NCL's private island).

If you have a cabana snorkeling equipment is included in the rental, as are two floaties.

While there is a trolley to get to where you are going the walk from the tender to the cabanas is less than a 10 minute stroll.

If you walk out to the small pavilion in the snorkeling area you will be able to see fish etc. in the water.

If you have any other questions I'll see what my faulty memory can come up with.

I was pleasantly surprised at how many fish we could see when we walked there before getting back on the ship.

• 2 weeks later...

What kind of rentals did they have besides snorkeling gear and the yellow paddleboats? Do they have the banana boats or aqua bikes or are these only available to those who cruise on Princess ships?

What kind of rentals did they have besides snorkeling gear and the yellow paddleboats? Do they have the banana boats or aqua bikes or are these only available to those who cruise on Princess ships?

I'm afraid I didn't check into this, hopefully someone else will know the answer.