Complaints

LSGDRG

I love it, a complaint about complainers!

Sent from my iPhone while I should be working, using Forums

Next there will be a complaint about the complaint about complainers. When will it stop?:)

oops turns out was late to the party. Thats what I get for not reading all three pages about complaining before commenting. lol

Next there will be a complaint about the complaint about complainers. When will it stop?:)

oops turns out was late to the party. Thats what I get for not reading all three pages about complaining before commenting. lol

I guess I will complain now about people posting without reading the prior posts and thus repeating complaint posts about complaining about complainers!!

Ummmmm ok. Sorry to burst your bubble here, but, a Baseball Cap for every day use, is a MAJOR FAUX PAS in the fashion world( goggle it). Its regarded as a RED NECK LOOK( bring on the monster trucks and 18 wheelers...lol). Maybe the look passes down south, but, at other destinations (countries) in the world, not so much. Unless your on holidays, on a beach and sun vacation. Other than that, keep the baseball hat in a box. Can't imagine picking up your date in a baseball hat....How gauche....lol lol lol......Anyways, alls good. Just keep that look down south.

You see, it's posts like this that I find are not helpful to anyone. Posts like this make me hate CC. Is it just me? And no, I'm not from the South and don't wear baseball caps.

You see, it's posts like this that I find are not helpful to anyone. Posts like this make me hate CC. Is it just me? And no, I'm not from the South and don't wear baseball caps.

Why the dislike of a baseball hat? I personally don't wear them but have no dislike for them or anyone wearing one- indoors or out.

Why the dislike of a baseball hat? I personally don't wear them but have no dislike for them or anyone wearing one- indoors or out.

I don’t now, I don’t get it. It’s just a hat. People want to relax on vacay. If you want the real dress code sail Cunard. The mainstream lines are much more casual today. Just live and let live, that’s all.