Princess Coffee Card

Steve&Karen

Hmm....

I've a question on regular brewd coffee. I heard it's now offer free (no longer syrup base), it's true?

The free coffee on the Regal & Royal and I assume the Majestic is dripped coffee & available in the Horizon buffet all the time. They changed from the syrup stuff since it wasn't the most popular but still continue to serve it on the older ships.

If you get it from the IC during the day the'll give it out unlimited if you have a current coffee card and before 6 AM even without a current card. If your coffee card is old they might punch it even for the dripped coffee, sometimes not.

It's definitely an improvement over the syrup stuff but still as good like the specialty coffee's.

The free coffee on the Regal & Royal and I assume the Majestic is dripped coffee & available in the Horizon buffet all the time. They changed from the syrup stuff since it wasn't the most popular but still continue to serve it on the older ships.

If you get it from the IC during the day the'll give it out unlimited if you have a current coffee card and before 6 AM even without a current card. If your coffee card is old they might punch it even for the dripped coffee, sometimes not.

It's definitely an improvement over the syrup stuff but still as good like the specialty coffee's.

Wow, thank!

What about this, https://ibb.co/jyy4bR

Buffet restaurant, found online

Is it dripped or syrup?

Doesn't stop it from being a nice treat now and then.

True but the first time I tasted it I was expecting gelato, not just ice cream.

I will say that some people do rave about it & consider it pretty good.

HINT- If you go to the counter just before closing they will give you a much larger portion since it all gets thrown out each night & there's plenty of it. ;)

Wow, thank!

What about this, https://ibb.co/jyy4bR

Buffet restaurant, found online

Is it dripped or syrup?

That's the syrup stuff on the older ships.

I consider it nasty unless it's ice cold with cream & sugar + some ice cream in it.

I'm definitely not the person to rate it since I like my coffee weak anyway.

Some people do tolerate it.

That's the syrup stuff on the older ships.

I consider it nasty unless it's ice cold with cream & sugar + some ice cream in it.

I'm definitely not the person to rate it since I like my coffee weak anyway.

Some people do tolerate it.

Thanks. In this case, I guess I'll need to purchase the coffee card to get myself dripped coffee.

Getting unlimited brewed (actually dripped) coffee at the IC on the Royal is meaningless since there's unlimited dripped coffee at the Horizon all the time. It's the same stuff they give you at the IC.

Yes, but if you're setting at the International Cafe, who wants to go all the way to the Horizon for a cup of coffee...:D