Refer a Friend Credit

haawwks27

I was approved for some refer a friend credits. is there a place i can see this prior to my sailing?

Contact whoever booked your cruise and request Royal's Guest Copy of your booking confirmation. The OBC should show up on that document.

I was approved for some refer a friend credits. is there a place i can see this prior to my sailing?

I referred 2 cabins on our upcoming cruise. How/when did you find out you were receiving the credits?

Edited by AJ's Girl

I referred 2 cabins on our upcoming cruise. How/when did you find out you were receiving the credits? Also on another thread saw people were saying they went online and saw the status of their referrals. I don't see that. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Log on to your My Cruises account. Right under the words "My Cruises" click on the Bring a Friend tab.

I referred 2 cabins on our upcoming cruise. How/when did you find out you were receiving the credits?

If you registered, you will receive it. I was presented with a small card at the pier this month on my cruise with this credit on it. It also appeared on my account onboard as a credit.

I have received a credit before when it was a first time cruiser in the cabin with me..but this time I have 2 other couples coming and booking their own cabins...am I still going to receive any OBC or who do I need to let know once they have booked?