Post cruise Miami hotel

cruzncouple

:)I have scrolled these boards for hours and my patience is exhausted, so I’m hoping someone can help me out. I am looking for a post cruise in Miami close to restaurants and maybe shops. My mom booked a flight for early the following morning after we disembark. Just looking to make her day a little less boring, hoping she will have places close by. We are staying at Holiday Inn POM pre cruise, so we will be exploring the marketplace that day.

Thank you all for your help,

Look in the Mary Brickell Village area - Hampton Inn, Homewood Suites and others. About a $12-15 cab ride from POM (under $10 in Uber/Lyft), lots of nearby local shopping, dining and nightlife. Taxi to MIA airport the next morning will run about $20+ or just over $10+ in an Uber.

You could stay at the Holiday Inn the way back too. Its in a great location. Look for something in Downtown Miami or the Brickell area. They are all dense and in the same part of town. You could also try out Miami Beach/South Beach area if you want a different part of town.

Bayside is a good place to check out, but just as a side note there are a lot better dinning options in downtown and brickell outside of Bayside.

I would look at the Conrad Hilton. It's only about one mile further away from the port then Holiday Inn POM and would be very close to Brickell Centre (lots of shopping and restaurants) and Mary Brickell Village (lots of restaurants with some shopping). All within a five minute walk.

Keith

To add to what both Keith and John said, East Hotel, SLS, JW Marriott, Hampton Inn Brickell and Atton Brickell Those of some of the hotels in the Brickell area. All will be close to the port and within walking distance to lots of restaurants and the few shops at Mary Brickell but lots of shops at Brickell Citi Centre. Citi Centre is a great place to walk around, lots of store, an amazing movie theater, and restaurants.