Anthem cruise stops

tazza

Hi, this is our first time doing this itinerary and I was wanting to know from people that have done some of these stops before what they would suggest/recommend we do there - Kings Wharf Bermuda, Phillipsburg St Maarten and San Juan Puerto Rico. Is it a possiblity to go to a beach?

Kings Wharf - It's a short walk into the main part of town. We did some shopping and had some lunch but if we went back there would be looking for some sort of excursion. I think the beach was a taxi ride away.

St Maarten, you can definitely walk to the beach. We didn't go on the beach but walked up the boardwalk and had lunch and drinks. We weren't keen on the shopping area as there were too many people in your face trying to sell you things. If we went back, I would go to the French side of the Island. Everyone told us how beautiful it was but we didn't go.

Puerto Rico - absolutely loved it. We just didn't have enough time in Port. We did the food and culture walking tour through RCL. We had a fantastic guide and everyone on the tour couldn't sing her praises highly enough. It was the best ship based tour that we have done to date.

Hi, this is our first time doing this itinerary and I was wanting to know from people that have done some of these stops before what they would suggest/recommend we do there - Kings Wharf Bermuda, Phillipsburg St Maarten and San Juan Puerto Rico. Is it a possiblity to go to a beach?

Check out the Ports of Call forum:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=587