Cruise Luggage Tags!

jobryan56

We sail on December 8, and I was able to order a little over a week ago. They came in the mail on Thursday. Super fast. I was also able to print my own tags. I prefer the sticky ones they send. Personal preference.

Enjoy your cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many days before embarkation before you get your luggage tags made available to you on Celebrity’s website?

You will be able to order luggage tags once you receive notice--either directly or via your travel agent if you have used one--that your e-docs available... That typically occurs about seven weeks [49 days] prior to embarkation date [but will likely be later--perhaps by a few weeks--if you purchased your air tickets through ChoiceAir]...

For our recent Infinity cruise, I printed the on-line ones, but then saw you could order them on-line. We did that option and were very pleased. Just like the airline tags, and much more sturdy.

Once they are available to print with your E-docs, you can also order them online or by phone to me mailed if you are in the US (and Canada?). This usually happens about 49 days out. We've always gotten our E-docs emailed to us from our TA about 30 days prior. This time we printed the E-docs from the website, and ordered them. We received them less than a week later. So far nothing from the TA. (That's very odd)