Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Four

CCHelp

Thanks so much for all the birthday wishes.......river pub lunch was delicious, we sat in the conservatory overlooking the water and the beautiful foliage of the autumn....we had very heavy rain overnight so it has been a dark day and the pub twinkled with candles, fairy lights and roaring log fires....l enjoyed shank of lamb with fresh veg followed by a sublime chocolate cheesecake served with honeycomb and Cointreau and orange ice cream......then l waddled out! 😉

Tomorrow is a day out with DD and GD.....l have a new evening dress to collect so all fun!

Love the story about Mumbai Jeffers....as you know I'm going there on the next cruise so shall be looking out for them.....enjoy your bonfire! It's all kicking off here right now 🎇

Spins....great to see you back on form and also good you've got more voyages booked up!

Safe onward travels JP....

😊

Greetings Coolers!

Miss S....wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your lunch. Great start to a spectacular birthday week. Enjoy every dram of it! :)

Hope the bonfire is fun! And thinking of the question of how much of our lot is determined by factors beyond our control, perhaps it is our willingness to question that gives us the freedom to move in a direction other than the one our lot would have suggested. Not espousing blind acceptance, questioning value systems, daring to risk, following the tiny voice that whispers of another possibility. Perhaps those count more than one's "per-ordained" lot.

Have a great evening all!

Miss Sophia and Mysty, I begin my trek to Barcelona on Tuesday and I don't want to miss wishing you both very happy birthdays...auspicious occasions for sure! So, feliz cumpleanos to you both!

Thank You! Safe travels and have a wonderful trip....😊

Penny, bon voyage and enjoy your stay in Barcelona! Last time (in May) in the passport checking line at the airport we were not smart and more knowledgeable people rushed by us. They seem to man very few stalls for the airplanes arriving at the same time and the line is quite long. Put on your running shoes!

Good advice! I am mainly concerned with getting to my hotel....it's on Passeig de Gracia. I do have a driver, though! I'll be in touch once I have arrived.....Leave Tuesday and get to BCN on Thursday; that's what I meant about a trek.

Yes, I was there last Nov. This is the SS booked hotel. I don't usually do this but with all that is going on in BCN, I figured it would be a good idea this time! Also, I usually fly from MX direct but the travel deal with SS was just too good to pass up. So, Dallas overnights going and coming. Oh well, all worth it....

TTS and Mrs. TTS....Have a wonderful cruise!

Thank you. As with each cruise we take I shall go with the full intention of providing a daily travelogue on CC. However, the reality is that this will not happen - too much of a waste of eating and drinking time!

I so look forward to seeing you onboard! Hope everything will be over by the time you arrive in the evening. At least, you will be near the cruise port...Will be looking for red boots wearing my gold shoes!

Me in red and you in gold? We shall be very Catalonian.

Thank you. As with each cruise we take I shall go with the full intention of providing a daily travelogue on CC. However, the reality is that this will not happen - too much of a waste of eating and drinking time!

True! I will eventually catch up... But we are having way too much fun to post!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

Have a wonderful trip TTS....at least this time Mrs T will be wearing a pair of shoes 😉

Writing 'live' can be tedious so just chillax!

Hope Jeffers enjoyed the village bonfire....it was very loud here...furry wasn't happy at all!

Great day out with the offspring...collected my new dress and treated them to a few bits......

It's been a very pleasant day...😊