Possible Concierge Cabin Size Difference?

IrieMRP

Hello everyone! I am seeking some help interpreting the deck plan to decide on a cabin (Specifically, the mid ship hump area on Deck 12, S class ships). Cabins 2108 (2nd off hump) and 2112 (4th off hump) appear to be sized differently on the deck plan (2112 being slightly larger). Is this simply a byproduct of the deck plan being not exactly to scale, or is there actually a difference in the cabin interior square footage? I was under the impression that all balcony/concierge/aqua cabins had identical interior sizing.

Additionally, will the 2nd and 4th cabins off the hump have a similarly sized balcony? I am aware that the 1st and 3rd are the largest, but is there a difference between the 2nd and 4th cabins off the hump? IIRC I remember hearing that the 4th was the smallest out of all 4.

Ok thank you, the main thing I was trying to clear up was the cabin size issue, glad to hear that they are identical and the deck plan is just inaccurate :)

In terms of the balconies, if they are different does anyone know which of the two would be larger? Thank you again for the help! :)

Ok thank you, the main thing I was trying to clear up was the cabin size issue, glad to hear that they are identical and the deck plan is just inaccurate :)

In terms of the balconies, if they are different does anyone know which of the two would be larger? Thank you again for the help! :)

All four of the adjacent angled balconies are the same size. Deck 14 extends out over these balconies and 2108 is preferred over 2112 for two reasons: 1 ) the overhang extends out from 2112 about twice as far as it does out from 2008 and 2) 2108 is under the men's restroom on deck 14 while 2012 has a greater potential for noise since it is under tables in the Oceanview Cafe.