Kids Club

We're taking our 3 boys on their first cruise this weekend. Based on their ages, they'll all be in different Kids Clubs (15,11,8). Our younger 2 boys are very codependent & practically inseparable, when I mentioned them being in different groups, they each were disappointed & talked about not going at all. Is it possible for the 8.5yr old to be in his older brother's group or is RCI pretty strict about the ages?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We're taking our 3 boys on their first cruise this weekend. Based on their ages, they'll all be in different Kids Clubs (15,11,8). Our younger 2 boys are very codependent & practically inseparable, when I mentioned them being in different groups, they each were disappointed & talked about not going at all. Is it possible for the 8.5yr old to be in his older brother's group or is RCI pretty strict about the ages?

My 8 year old granddaughter was allowed to move up to the 9-11 group on Oasis to be with her sister. They started her in the 6-8 the first night and observed her. We were then told she could move up, but if there was any trouble, she would be moved back. It does depend on how full the groups are. It doesn't hurt to ask.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Last year they allowed our 7 year old to drop down to his younger brother’s age group, but he hated it. Now that our youngest is 4 he loves the kids club and we can’t keep him out lol.

Not sure if they’ll do that for older kids.

Our experience with our 3 kids was the importance of going to the introduction session the FIRST night of the cruise. They meet others and from then on they don’t feel like a new comer when they choose to go. I have stressed this to friends going on cruises with their kids first time. It always seems that those that Don’t go the first night their kids and teens never like the programs. Ours loved it at all ages to the extent we would have to make them spend more time with us!