Last refurb of Vision of the Seas?

meripour

Anyone been on this ship lately? We are kind of going backwards from the big ships to one of the older small ships since it goes out of Galveston.

How was it???

We were on it in September. It's a nice smaller ship. Showing a little are, but over all a great ride. We have been on Harmony, Anthem, Navigator, and Radiance.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

There is another thread about Vision about 4 pages in. It may contain info useful to you. Here is the link (I hope):

Vision of the Seas- so what do you like about the ship and not like very much?

We were on VOS about a week ago. I thought the ship was in great shape. I think I'm kind of leaning towards preferring these smaller ships to the larger Boulevard ships.

Anyone been on this ship lately? We are kind of going backwards from the big ships to one of the older small ships since it goes out of Galveston.

How was it???

We cruised on Vision this past January, she seemed to be in excellent shape.

We were on VOS this past June for a Baltic cruise. I believe the ship was last dry-docked in 2013 and we were on it in 2015 on a Med cruise and we thought the ship looked very nice. The cabins were all re-done also with flat-screen TV and new bathrooms. Still with the infamous shower curtain, although the actual shower seemed bigger than the one on Grandeur.

All the public rooms were still very nice and we didn't notice any wear and tear on this trip. The big improvement from 2015 was the food. It was mediocre to awful then but we were pleasantly surprised on this last trip on how much it was improved. We actually enjoyed our meals.

I liked the size of this ship. It was easy to navigate your way around the decks and the Centrum was utilized every night for entertainment. You will enjoy your trip.

Sue