12:50pm Delta flight home from MIA sailing Miami Celebrity Equinox - How fast off?

mermaidIamNOT

So we've booked an afternoon 12:50 flight/ Saturday in January. If we don't do the self debarkation, what time do you think we should try an be off by to grab a taxi?

We've made crazy earlier flights before but never sailed Celebrity an it's been awhile since out of Miami as well.

We have gotten off a ship by 9am & at MIA before 9:30am

not sure what the lines are like on the bigger ships but I would try for 9am at least

Then there is security at MIA than could be another story

Funny. You could be the last one off the ship and still get to the airport in plenty of time. If I had a 12:40 flight and lives near PortMiami, I'd leave my house at 10:45AM - 11AM. You'll almost certainly be off the ship by then...

I live down here and I fly out of MIA often enough and have yet to see the phantom 2 hour security lines... You'll be fine. Your flight is so late it's the absolute last thing you should concern yourself with.

If you do not have TSA Pre Check I would want to get to Miami Airport 2 to 2 7 1/2 hours prior to the flight. Let's say 2 and 1/2 and add 30 minutes for travel time so if it was me I would be off the ship by around 9:30 AM so that I could collect luggage and go through customs.

You don't have to rush off the ship like some with early flights will do.

Keith