Pre-cruise gift purchases

yags

We are going on the Grand in June to Alaska. There will be several family members going and I was thinking about doing a Grand Princess Christmas. Mugs, Bags, and clothing, along with gift cards they can use on the cruise. This will only work if I can get the gifts ahead of time. It is easy to arrange for the gift cards but I keep missing something on the Princess website and cannot seem to access any kind of ordering forms for the gifts themselves. Does anyone have any suggestions. Thanks

What a great idea! I see what you mean about ordering the gift items for home delivery before your cruise though. They only show having it delivered during the cruise. Other than the gift cards, if you are looking at the mugs, pens, playing cards, or that cute stuffed bear, etc., it appears that you will indeed have to call Princess and ask if pre-cruise home delivery is available or not. Please update here what you find out, I am curious as well! :-)

What a great idea! I see what you mean about ordering the gift items for home delivery before your cruise though. They only show having it delivered during the cruise. Other than the gift cards, if you are looking at the mugs, pens, playing cards, or that cute stuffed bear, etc., it appears that you will indeed have to call Princess and ask if pre-cruise home delivery is available or not. Please update here what you find out, I am curious as well! :-)

I called Princess and they confirmed that there is NO home delivery of gift Items. Kind of disappointing it blows my Princess Christmas idea sky high and I am not that original. I did something like that with Carnival in 2010. They did send the ship gifts to the house. Oh well not the end of the world. I probably will still do the gift cards and maybe some more generic traveling gifts.

I had a similar idea for our upcomingThanksgiving Cruise with my Husband’s family. We will be sailing with 15+people and 10 have never cruised before. I decided to make giftbaskets for each person with things they would need on the cruise. I purchasedcustom tote bags from Etsy with our Cruise Ship name and date of sail, towelclips, yeti mugs and tumblers, hand sanitizer, Clorox wipes, lanyards,waterproof cell phone holders, travel games, etc. I used Pinterest to find ‘mustneed cruise items’. I had a ton of fun putting the tote bags together.