LIVE attempt...Freedom of the Seas, November 5-11, 2017

This morning was weird:

I woke up to an animal in my bed...but it wasn't a towel animal. Then I pulled opened the curtains, and the view was not the Caribbean...finally, I decided to walk down the hallway for breakfast...gasp...no buffet!!

YEP...we're home, reality has hit!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This morning was weird:

I woke up to an animal in my bed...but it wasn't a towel animal. Then I pulled opened the curtains, and the view was not the Caribbean...finally, I decided to walk down the hallway for breakfast...gasp...no buffet!!

YEP...we're home, reality has hit!

Too funny!!! That's the sad part when you get home from a cruise!! Lol

Sent from my iPad using Forums

What a long travel day for all of you, glad you made it safe and sound.

My post was after you posted your formal night pics..

LOL - I love those sandals! I snagged them in the liquidation sale from Sears for $10 a few weeks before leaving.

We had a very long travel day yesterday - from the time we left the airport to arriving home was 14.5hrs...but the kids were truly amazing for the trip home & it was uneventful.

Is the door between the adjoining cabins able to be left open throughout the trip? Do they have a way to keep it open, or should I bring a door stop? We will have adjoining rooms next month, but with younger kids. So, I would like to keep that door open.

Is the door between the adjoining cabins able to be left open throughout the trip? Do they have a way to keep it open, or should I bring a door stop? We will have adjoining rooms next month, but with younger kids. So, I would like to keep that door open.

We kept it open pretty much the entire time - only closed when they went to bed, but we were still up watching TV. It stayed open all by itself without any issue. If for some reason your door was a little looser or something, you could just pull the chair against it to prop it open.

We kept it open pretty much the entire time - only closed when they went to bed, but we were still up watching TV. It stayed open all by itself without any issue. If for some reason your door was a little looser or something, you could just pull the chair against it to prop it open.

Thank you for the info and the great review.

Fantastic review! Thx so much. We are on the same cruise starting Dec 3! I’m even more exited now.

We will travel with our 13 and 15 year olds. Hubby and I work together everyday so it’s not as tough to miss the together time. We made the mistake of taking them on their first cruise at 7 and 5 and they won’t let us go without them now

Amanda, thank you so much for sharing your review. I always enjoy hearing about your very active family! Your energy is incredible.

My kids were the exact opposite of yours. While yours can't stick to anything for more than 30 minutes, mine never wanted to stop doing anything.