Poker on the Breakaway

jrlamour

Live with a dealer. Daily tournament on sea days but starts pretty early, like 8-10am I think. Rebuy and add-ons. Not sure the fees though because I am never up that early on sea days.

And every night, there is a cash game, $2-5 NL I believe is the standard. Obviously depends on number of people wanting to play. They won't open the cash game without atleast half a table I think.

Live with a dealer. Daily tournament on sea days but starts pretty early, like 8-10am I think. Rebuy and add-ons. Not sure the fees though because I am never up that early on sea days.

And every night, there is a cash game, $2-5 NL I believe is the standard. Obviously depends on number of people wanting to play. They won't open the cash game without atleast half a table I think.

What’s the rake

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks so much! The last (non-NCL) cruise we went on they had this no dealer electronic setup and it wasn't like playing real poker. Plus the rake was really high and it forced you to play more hands per hour based on the timer.

Here's the best part, if you chop the blinds they still rake $1 for the $7 worth of blinds. I used to never play because of the rake. Then I realized that the players are so bad that this game is beatable even with the 10% rake. If you are a good player wait for a few of the players to get big stacks then sit down and play a classic TAG game and you will clean up most times.