Palma de Mallorca must dos?

Travelbug95

Planning our first Med cruise and was interested in finding out any must dos for Palma de Mallorca. Hoping to DIY!

Thanks in advance,

Hi if you go through my posts on this tread you will find the things you are looking for , if you require any pacific information please come back to me.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2369657

We just stopped in Palma (Nov 4) and did the bike tour through Call and Ride Mallorca. It was fantastic. Mostly level biking (one hill). He took us along the shore, then into old Palma (through the narrow / cobblestone streets) to the Cathedral. We (six of us) agree it was probably one of the best excursions. It was 35 euro per person. www.callandridemallorca.com

• 1 month later...
We just stopped in Palma (Nov 4) and did the bike tour through Call and Ride Mallorca. It was fantastic. Mostly level biking (one hill). He took us along the shore, then into old Palma (through the narrow / cobblestone streets) to the Cathedral. We (six of us) agree it was probably one of the best excursions. It was 35 euro per person. www.callandridemallorca.com

We did the bike tour also.

It was fantastic..stopped at a tapas bar for lunch too!

Planning our first Med cruise and was interested in finding out any must dos for Palma de Mallorca. Hoping to DIY!

Thanks in advance,

We have been a couple of times. The Cathedral is the "must do" as far as I am concerned. The best DIY trip was: we walked out of the port, got on a local bus into the centre of Palma, did some shopping, walked to the old town and Cathedral, walked to the beach, had a swim and walked back to the ship. A lot of walking but we like it.

In November I decided that we must go inland so we did a ship tour. The Epic only stops for half a day so I am nervous about DIY - and we are a couple, making private tours a bit pricey. We went to Valldemossa. It was very nice for the views, but I really am better off with DIY!!