No DreamWorks on Symphony?

LuCruise

Recently Royal announced activities, shows and restaurants that will be on Royal. There is still no mention of DreamWorks which is odd on an Oasis class. Does this mean there will be no DreamWorks on it? Or would they add them only when the ship moves to Miami? Seems strange.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Thanks. Will have to see. Will be strange if this ship doesn't include it, but I guess there is enough to keep everyone busy that maybe they felt it wouldn't be missed. Not a huge deal...it was just fun though seeing them around the Promenade and the extra shows were great (ice show and "aqua" show)

When Anthem launched from Southampton in 2015 it was initially sold as having Dreamworks on board.

With about 6 months to go before the maiden voyage all reference to Dreamworks disappeared and it never had the characters whilst sailing in Europe. As soon as it homed in NY they arrived.

Quite a few who booked at the time were upset and it was due to licensing restrictions apparently. May be the same with Syphony?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When Anthem launched from Southampton in 2015 it was initially sold as having Dreamworks on board.

With about 6 months to go before the maiden voyage all reference to Dreamworks disappeared and it never had the characters whilst sailing in Europe. As soon as it homed in NY they arrived.

Quite a few who booked at the time were upset and it was due to licensing restrictions apparently. May be the same with Syphony?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for sharing. Didn't know that about Anthem....and that HOS had it right from maiden voyage.

Interesting with a licence issue as you would think they already have them contracted...but guess it's ship by ship. Fine if they end up not being on Symphony but it is fun to see them around if they are there.