Veuve Clicquot Champagne

WendyCity11

They are on sale and therefore you can buy as many as you want.

They are apparently not included in the UBP, by the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's correct, they get added to the bill. I forgot about that, but I did spoil my niece one night since it's her favorite and the rest of us weren't interested to get a bottle. :)

Well that stinks it's not covered and at $95 a bottle the can keep it! Long ago it used to be a little known secret the quality you had for a $20 a bottle. Gone are those days with good pricing!

If you really like it that much OP you still are coming out ahead by buying the bottle at home and paying corkage fee. I have bought a bottle of Perrier Jouet for our upcoming cruise. The more expensive the bottle the more sense it is paying a corkage fee. I would not pay corkage for a bottle of Andres but then again I would never drink it.;p

Price your bottle, add in corkage fee. Then find the bottle on NCL wine list and deduct 25% if you have UBP. Which works better and are you willing to pay that much?

In Le Bistro, they offer a 3 oz tasting glass of Veuve Clicquot on the menu.

Are you allowed to keep ordering these, or do you only get to try one?

We couldn't get any on the Escape last month. The explanation is that the 3 oz tasting is not a glass and the UBP covers up to $15 per glass. I asked how they served it if not in a glass.

There are other wines on the list priced at half glasses. They'll let you order those no problem. It's the Champagne that's excluded.