American Table Menus

Titan_Cruiser

AT this point all USA domestic departures will have the American Table/Feast format. According to some there is a bit of menu variation from homeport to homeport based on local food suppliers. Port specialties will vary with port of calls on the itinerary. Journey cruises will have expanded menus to avoid duplication as much as possible.

AT this point all USA domestic departures will have the American Table/Feast format. According to some there is a bit of menu variation from homeport to homeport based on local food suppliers. Port specialties will vary with port of calls on the itinerary. Journey cruises will have expanded menus to avoid duplication as much as possible.

Great. Thanks for the info. I was curious because we will be on the Fantasy in January and when were on the same ship last June they had the old menus.

• 1 month later...
Wonderful! Thanks so much! :)

Did you try the Ox Tongue?

Oh, and the ad pop ups were a pain, but probably pushed by photobucket.

No, I didn't try the Ox Tongue, just not my style.

Sorry, about the popups, it's a photobucket thing. I just didn't want to use my facebook page and there were too many pictures to post here.

No, I didn't try the Ox Tongue, just not my style.

Sorry, about the popups, it's a photobucket thing. I just didn't want to use my facebook page and there were too many pictures to post here.

I'm new here, so sorry of this is old news, but Imgur or even Flickr are far better than Photobucket. Direct inline image linking on forums like this permitted, etc.

I dumped PB after their blocking direct links fiasco last June/July, but I was going to dump them soon anyway due to the constant multi-layering of ads.

Anyway, back to topic at hand: Ox Tongue sounds good (assuming it is prepared well), I hope something like that gets offered on our next cruise!