Beverage Packages - Alcoholic and Non

The RCI website/beverage package flyer are pretty vague about the specifics. I'm sure you all can help, though.

The only line I have ever sailed with a drink package is Celebrity. On X if I ordered a drink that was over the package limit in cost, I simply paid the difference in cost plus 18% of the difference. Is this the same on RCI?

X has multiple alcoholic packages and I see RCI only has one. Will the package cover most drinks with good brands (ie Grey Goose, Woodford Reserve)? Are there decent wines included by the glass?

I was able to get Evian water with my package on X. Since RCI has a separate Evian package, I'm assuming that the bottle water with the Deluxe package is not Evian. Am I correct? This isn't a deal breaker by any means, just curious.

The teens will have the Refreshment Package because they love juices, smoothies and non-alcoholic pina coladas. It sounds as though this package will cover the vast majority, if not all, non-alcoholic beverages. Can anyone think of any notable exceptions? Are shakes/floats at Johnny Rockets included?

The ship is Freedom of the Seas if that matters at all in the responses.

Thank you in advance.

... Are there decent wines included by the glass? ... .

This part is very subjective. I would not be very pleased with the wines included/offered by the glass, however the package does give you a significant discount on bottles.