Watching the Ashes on the Celebrity Solstice

Redking

Enjoying my catch up on the cricket banter from the Bass Strait. As expected, the cricket was somewhat forgotten about amidst the excitement of being back on board! I did however get a little excited when my son sent me a txt with the result of the Scotland vs Australia match. Go Scotland!

Enjoying my catch up on the cricket banter from the Bass Strait. As expected, the cricket was somewhat forgotten about amidst the excitement of being back on board! I did however get a little excited when my son sent me a txt with the result of the Scotland vs Australia match. Go Scotland!

You are a Brisvegas Jock then? :D Yes, The Jocks did well.:eek:

Enjoy your cruise.

It's not like there won't be dozens of witnesses one way or the other - the guy has high viz hair! :evilsmile:

Must have been the strong W.A. Beer that did it. What do they drink over their these days? Emu Bitter, not Bond Lager anymore.:')

They must have played well to win by so much.

Yager bombs nowadays.

Oh Mic... never heard of them, but then I am a Dinosaur, a late night is 6.30pm dinner at the Rissole, Bowlo or Golfy.:hearteyes: Chips with everyfink and a $3 glass of Chateau Cardboard Chardy. If I asked for a Yager Bomb down here, all hell would break loose, a major incident would be declared.:halo::o

Oh Mic... never heard of them, but then I am a Dinosaur, a late night is 6.30pm dinner at the Rissole, Bowlo or Golfy.:hearteyes: Chips with everyfink and a $3 glass of Chateau Cardboard Chardy. If I asked for a Yager Bomb down here, all hell would break loose, a major incident would be declared.:halo::o

LOL, call the boys in blue, someone said bomb.

It was televised on the Pacific Eden, just did a comedy cruise and caught the telecast every now and then for a score update. Now I didn't watch whole sessions (not more than 10 mins at a time, when ducking back to the cabin) but it was nice that it was on.

Oi .......you were on a cruise with my retired boss, ex-Navy, full on, aviation nutter, unlike you .... total nutter !!

erm ..... DONT GET ME STARTED !!!!

Oi .......you were on a cruise with my retired boss, ex-Navy, full on, aviation nutter, unlike you .... total nutter !!

erm ..... DONT GET ME STARTED !!!!

thanks, I think I may have met him, in any case, I am only a cruise nutter and not the full coconut if you know what I mean.;p