Latest that you've gotten your Guarantee Room Assignment

GeorgiaMomof4

We have only done the guarantee assignment 1 other time and it was on the Sunshine. We lucked up and got deck 5 aft which was an awesome location.

We booked our Fantasy cruise last week and are sailing in 16 days. If I do a mock booking, it shows all OV cabins to be sold, yet we still don't have our cabin assignment.

Just wondering from those of you who have gone the guarantee route - when was the latest you got your cabin assignment? I'm OCD and ready to print all my luggage tags, etc.

Thanks!

Some receive it as late as the pier but that's the exception. There's a long thread in here somewhere where folks provide the specifics. I would say 'average' is about a month out. So I'd expect your assignment at anytime going forward.

today - woo who !!

for our sailing this Sat. 11.25.2017.

ended up mid ship on deck 6 (upper)

Funny I prefer the bow and high - to feel the motion in the ocean - rock me to sleep.

but with GTY's you take what you get -

this location seems really convenient to everything.....

Good luck - hope you get a really nice one.

today - woo who !!

for our sailing this Sat. 11.25.2017.

ended up mid ship on deck 6 (upper)

Funny I prefer the bow and high - to feel the motion in the ocean - rock me to sleep.

but with GTY's you take what you get -

this location seems really convenient to everything.....

Good luck - hope you get a really nice one.

Thanks!

That's funny because we prefer midship to aft, but we do like being higher up. Just curious, but when did you book? I'm assuming that if you paid for an interior or oceanview that's what you were assigned, correct?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I have to say that I am anxious about it, but at the same time it's kind of exciting

waiting to see what we will get. I say that now, but if our cabin sucks I'll be thinking differently. Now, if it were our cruise with all 6 kids for our week in February and I still didn't know my cabin number at 16 days from sailing I would be freaking out!