OSJ - Trolley Status

mdv31616

Strange that they were not running when I was there and a park employee told me they were not running and would probably not run ever again. You would think she would know if they were running.

You trust a government employee to tell you what's going on in the real world?

• 2 weeks later...

Was in Old San Juan on the Carnival Conquest January 25th, 2018. A group of 6 of us caught the trolley around 9am to El Morro it was opened. Cost of $7 each to enter, toured for about 2 hours and walked mostly downhill toward the dock area and stopped in at Barrachina for their world famous Pina Coladas then did some shopping on the way back to the cruise ship before our 2pm departure. Nice day trip.

Where did you catch the trolley at? Was there a map?

I took it in front of this place that had a Map of old San Juan and a wall in the back of it. We exited the ship and made a right. But the trolly went right back to where the ship was. So I come have stayed over there and took the trolly as well.

We went to both forts.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
I didn't know there were 2 forts in OSJ. Are they close to each other. And can the trolley take us to both.

The trolley can take you to both. San Cristobal is first, then El Morro. It is an easy, pretty flat walk along the sidewalk (about a mile) if you choose to walk between them though. It is a very beautiful walk! The cemetary before you get to El Morro is worth a lot as well. Very beautiful!