Another where to stay question - sorry.

trish4bruce

I am looking for recommendations for a hotel or at least an area for Feb 18-20 2018 for three adults. I am looking to only pay up to $200 a night which is proving difficult. I really can't go higher as with CDN exchange it is quite expensive. Normally we would stay in downtown Miami or Brickell area but with my price range those areas seem to be ruled out. What are a would be a good area with places within walking distance or near the Metro mover as we will not have a car and will really on uber and public transportation.

I would look at some of the hotel booking sites

I see Booking dot com has the YVES in your budget it is right downtown near Bayside

Or check Priceline or Hotwire

spring break is not cheap time to book

Hampton Inn, Homewood Suites and others in the Blue Lagoon neighborhood near MIA are within walking distance to a strip mall with shopping, fast food and dining options.

You might also check out Coconut Grove, with lots of local dining/shopping options and many hotels.

Feb is peak tourist season - you are not the only one hoping to escape the cold/snow/ice.

LMT club which you can google codes to join for free has The Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay which is in downtown for $202 before tax for 3 adults.

Hotel Urbano here on Brickell is available for $198 on a few websites.

The Hampton Inn in Coconut Grove will be in your price range if you join their hilton honors program and use the mvp rate.

And as Keith said, there are lots of hotels near the airport that will be available.