How do I fix this?

Rjh8842

Are your nieces minors? If so you will have to have paper work to travel out of the country with them. It would be easiest to call RCI and ask for help both with what paper work you will need and linking the reservations. Even if they are adults and you want to link the reservations, calling may be the quickest easiest method.

If they are adults and you just want to make dining/show reservations together you can do that in the cruise planner. I thought it was annoying that my kids were on a different reservation. I was able to link the two reservations together in my cruise planner, but it didn't always work and I had to make some reservations multiple times.

Are they under 18? They won't let you book kids under 18 in a separate cabin.

They are allowed to be in a separate cabin if it's adjoining. But you need to call to do this.

The name thing isn't an issue. My youngest has a different last name then me.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You can only book your own kids into a separate cabin if it is adjacent or directly across the hall (or the ratio of your own children to children that aren't yours cannot exceed 1:1 in the separate cabin)

When all the minors are not your own kids, it is required that an adult be in the cabin with the kids. I do not think the configuration you are looking for is allowed by RCI. (Remember the grandparents who were not allowed to board with their grandchildren because they had 3 cabins, only 2 adults, and none of the children were their children)

You can only book your own kids into a separate cabin if it is adjacent or directly across the hall (or the ratio of your own children to children that aren't yours cannot exceed 1:1 in the separate cabin)

When all the minors are not your own kids, it is required that an adult be in the cabin with the kids. I do not think the configuration you are looking for is allowed by RCI. (Remember the grandparents who were not allowed to board with their grandchildren because they had 3 cabins, only 2 adults, and none of the children were their children)

I believe this may be allowed if the cabins are connecting.

OP best to call and speak the them directly.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I called. I am fine with the kids being in another room. They said the problem people generally have are b/c there are very strict guidelines. And that sometimes even rooms across the halls wont qualify because of the position of the doors. However I do not need to worry about that because we have connecting rooms.

Unfortunately my problem is still not solved. The rep thought the issue was b/c the previous agent had not connected the room correctly. But it is still not allowing me to add the second room.

I called. I am fine with the kids being in another room. They said the problem people generally have are b/c there are very strict guidelines. And that sometimes even rooms across the halls wont qualify because of the position of the doors. However I do not need to worry about that because we have connecting rooms.

Unfortunately my problem is still not solved. The rep thought the issue was b/c the previous agent had not connected the room correctly. But it is still not allowing me to add the second room.

Call C&A in the morning. 800-526-9723

I had the same problem because my son is a Jr. I thought it ridiculous that they consider a suffix a different last name. I got the reservations linked but had to manually look them up every time I got am excursion or a package.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk