Half Moon Cay Clamshell

murphy4

DeirdreTours you see right. Mom and I have always purchased one for our day ashore. Then because we have been doing back to back 7 day cruises for the Holidays we started to only go in one of the 2 times we were there. Since we were on the Koningsdam last Christmas & New Years the price has doubled and as we approach going again we decided that we are not paying for one anymore. If anything I will go in for a couple hours in the morning the 1st time we will be there to take some pictures and wonder around a little. Then its back on board for the rest of the day. The 2nd time we will be there will just stay on. Everything has gone up on the island noticeably and we will not pay for it anymore. There has been talk too that the same rentals for when a Carnival ship is there is less for the exact same thing. I even once mentioned to one of the Beverage Dept Supervisors we have known for a long time about finding all the bottle caps on the beach. Obviously coming from when a Carnival ship is there. Can tell he passed it on cause we haven't seen it like that since. Will say we have always enjoyed our time there as we have been there a lot. We were on the first ever cruise to go there with revenue paying passengers on board which was a 7 day cruise on the Rotterdam in December, 1997.