Thalassotherapy pool

Butterbean1000

For those of us with a cruise booked, but not a spa cabin... How much can we expect to pay for a spa pass? Can you pay by the visit, the day, the week?

Thanks

From Carnival's website: For guests who do not purchase a spa stateroom or suite but would like to use the Thermal Suites, Thalassotherapy Pool or large spa whirlpool, we offer day passes and passes for the cruise duration.

Passes for the cruise duration can be purchased on board at the Cloud 9 Spa or pre-purchased online by accessing 'Manage My Booking' from the Carnival.com home page. Daily passes can only be purchased on board at the Cloud 9 Spa.

Booked spa cabin on Horizon but have found out they do not gave a T pool. A little disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They might call it a t pool (like the Vista does) but it's NOTHING like the Dream class t-pool! I booked a spa cabin on the Vista before the news was out and I was bitterly disappointed, it was about 1/4th the size of the Dream class t pools with none of the faucet-like contraptions, no long pipe bench. Basically just a regular Jacuzzi tub with sea/mineral water, woop de woo! :mad:

Sounds great. I am recovering from 2 hip surgeries, looking forward to it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

We had a spa cabin on The Breeze right after my tibia reconstruction surgery. The Thalassotherapy Pool was AMAZING and it really helped with soreness/stiffness. :hearteyes:

After reading this thread I decided to purchase the weekly pass for the T-pool on my Breeze cruise in January. I have never tried it before but I recently had hip replacement and still have some aches and pains so i really want to try it.

To be honest, I'm not sure I'd buy a spa pass on Carnival again. I bought one on the Dream and was disappointed in the spa, in comparison to Norwegian's spa on the Epic and Breakaway. The thalassotherapy pool was way too hot on the Dream, It's not supposed to be so hot that you can only stay in for a short time without cooking yourself, lol. That seems to be the theme on the Carnival Corp-owned ships, since it was that way on the HAL ship that I got a spa pass on, too. Plus, there's just not enough of the heated loungers. They're pleasant, but it's frustrating to have to keep checking over and over again to see if one has been vacated.

For those of us with a cruise booked, but not a spa cabin... How much can we expect to pay for a spa pass? Can you pay by the visit, the day, the week?

Thanks

For a 7 day cruise on the Magic, we paid $175.20 (tax included) for two. We purchased this with the %20 Black Friday promo. Yes, you can get daily passes.

The wife and i had a suit and purchased a spa pass on Splendor..price was $229 if I'm not mistaken and we used the T-pool every day..i would check with the Spa desk as for the times it's open..i could be wrong, but i believe it was open from 6am till 11pm on Splendor.

The wife and i had a suit and purchased a spa pass on Splendor..price was $229 if I'm not mistaken and we used the T-pool every day..i would check with the Spa desk as for the times it's open..i could be wrong, but i believe it was open from 6am till 11pm on Splendor.

That is GREAT times..... ALL CARNIVAL ships should use that time for open & close!!!