I'm blind or un-caffeinated...where do you see the OBC?

I just did a price match on my upcoming cruise (saved over $800 on a non-refundable room rate!!). The agent said I have $300 OBC as well. Where do I see that on the webpage? I'd like to rebook on my excursions as well.

thanks!!

You should see a pop-up with your OBC listed as soon as you enter the Cruise Planner for your cruise.

Note that if the OBC is from the travel agent, it won't show up on RC's website.

Thanks to you both for such quick replies! I'll try one the "400 bad request" goes away. I'm thinking the website is even more clunky than usual today!

And Bob, it was an RCCL "agent"...not a TA. Sorry if I used the wrong nomenclature there.

Just worked for me on my Adventure cruise planner for next November. Couldn't miss the pop-up, it opened up on the Cruise Planner main screen as said above.

You should see a pop-up with your OBC listed as soon as you enter the Cruise Planner for your cruise.

Note that if the OBC is from the travel agent, it won't show up on RC's website.

50% of our OBC from our Canadian travel agent was available in our cruise planner for all 8 cabins that we booked. We put it all toward our drink packages while they were on sale over the weekend.

50% of our OBC from our Canadian travel agent was available in our cruise planner for all 8 cabins that we booked. We put it all toward our drink packages while they were on sale over the weekend.

Most likely that OBC was due to GAP points from a group booking. The travel agent arranges it, but it does come from Royal.