Can't find the Refer-A-Friend form on Princess website - help please!

FunforGin

Sign in under your captains circle number and the link should be right on the first page that is displayed. The link can be found towards the top of the page in the black menu bar:

Home

My Profile

Captain's Circle

Refer a Friend

Saved + Cruise with Me

https://book.princess.com/captaincircle/referralRewards.page

Not sure if you can use this link without first signing in, though.

I just go to the bottom where all the sites are listed. Refer-a-friend is in the first column on the left. Hope you will have better luck then me I have been trying to get my refer-a-friend credits for the last 6 weeks. It is always something Princess didn't do. Good luck.

Curious, would someone tell me what the benefits are from this program.

If you refer someone to Princess that hasn't sailed with them before, you sign them up with their name, email under your account. When they book a cruise, they make mention of the referral ... and you and your referred guest each get $25 on their next cruise (has to be within a certain time period ...but it is reasonable). You can refer up to two people in the same household so if you travel with them, they each get $25 and you get $50 obc or off the balance of the total cost. I've had it done both ways before but I think the most recent was in the form of obc.

I just go to the bottom where all the sites are listed. Refer-a-friend is in the first column on the left. Hope you will have better luck then me I have been trying to get my refer-a-friend credits for the last 6 weeks. It is always something Princess didn't do. Good luck.

Did that friend book a cruise yet?? If not, that might be what is holding it up. If they did book, did they request the cruise referral be linked to you? It might seem automatic but that isn't always the case. A friend of mine had to call back on her reservation to make sure their cruise was linked to the referral ... then it was fixed.

Sorry to hear the OP doesn't have it on the Aussie site. :(

If you refer someone to Princess that hasn't sailed with them before, you sign them up with their name, email under your account. When they book a cruise, they make mention of the referral ... and you and your referred guest each get $25 on their next cruise (has to be within a certain time period ...but it is reasonable). You can refer up to two people in the same household so if you travel with them, they each get $25 and you get $50 obc or off the balance of the total cost. I've had it done both ways before but I think the most recent was in the form of obc.

Perfect, thanks

Did that friend book a cruise yet?? If not, that might be what is holding it up. If they did book, did they request the cruise referral be linked to you? It might seem automatic but that isn't always the case. A friend of mine had to call back on her reservation to make sure their cruise was linked to the referral ... then it was fixed.

Sorry to hear the OP doesn't have it on the Aussie site. :(

Several thins seemed to be going on. They never emailed the referred cruisers per their form that had my member number on it. then they immediately disqualified them because my brother was in the system (although he never sailed with them) because they think he might have ordered a brochure from them over 10 years ago. I requested the help of a supervisor and the emails were sent out and returned to princess so we shall see if it will actually work. Thanks for the interest.