Vaccination requirement for Vietnam and Thailand

aprilsp88

Hi,

Just wonder how can I get vaccination requirement for Vietnam and Thailand? I suppose CDC should be the official info? If it says recommend, does it mean not required?

I remember for Amazon cruise, yellow fever is required. But today when I check the CDC website, it also says recommended.

Thanks,

April

Will also be on those ports in Jan. On Cruise Personalizer, there is no mention of required vaccinations under "Important Notices" that may be necessary for boarding. I guess it will be a personal decision based on consultation with respective physician.

By the way, Hep A (food-born pathogen) vaccination can be hard to come by. In our area doctors, groceries, Walmart and local health department don't have the vaccine. And if they have it can cost over $100 for each shot, not covered by many insurance policies (or Medicare; not REQUIRED, just recommended for travel). Costco did have it for $65. First shot was from doctor and it was a pain finding a place to get the second one.