Which cruise lines offer the drinks package for free?

mitchmcc

"Which cruise lines offer the drinks package for free?"

Think about the question for a moment: "FREE" means it does not cost anything. Does anyone seriously believe that any cruise line will give anyone anything of value at no cost? Whether it is a separately priced package, or one of several options purchasable as you book your cruise, or if drinks are included in the price without you having to make any decision - you will always be paying for your drinks.

"Which cruise lines offer the drinks package for free?"

Think about the question for a moment: "FREE" means it does not cost anything. Does anyone seriously believe that any cruise line will give anyone anything of value at no cost? Whether it is a separately priced package, or one of several options purchasable as you book your cruise, or if drinks are included in the price without you having to make any decision - you will always be paying for your drinks.

When you pay for a cruise it includes room, food, and entertainment. On some lines it can also include drinks. Of course at the end of the day you are paying a price that the cruise line seems sufficient to pay for what they give you.

But to assume you are paying extra for an included drinks package isn’t always extra. I’ve cruises on celebrity and NCL with an included drinks package for a lower per night price than other comparable cruises that did not include a drinks package. Yes, you can generally avoid the included drinks package and get a lower rate by booking a guarantee rate. But A, I generally book so far out that guarantee cabins aren’t available yet and B. Choosing a room has value to me. I am a very light sleeper and unwilling to roll the dice and end up in a cabin in a noisy location.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums