Celebrity Ship Models

paniflo

I am looking to go on a Celebrity cruise next year (probably Equinox) and I was wondering if they still sell the ship model replicas in the gift shops? If anyone has been on any Celebrity cruise lately, did you see any ship models for sale? Thank you all in advance.

I am looking to go on a Celebrity cruise next year (probably Equinox) and I was wondering if they still sell the ship model replicas in the gift shops? If anyone has been on any Celebrity cruise lately, did you see any ship models for sale? Thank you all in advance.

We were on Equinox in September and they were available.

Drat!! This is something I wish I had started doing on our first cruise - but never thought of it! I've gone online and not been able to find anything that looks nice at all!

Any ideas where to buy Eclipse and Infinity models? (I will most definitely buy a Reflection model when I board in two months!) :)

Drat!! This is something I wish I had started doing on our first cruise - but never thought of it! I've gone online and not been able to find anything that looks nice at all!

Any ideas where to buy Eclipse and Infinity models? (I will most definitely buy a Reflection model when I board in two months!) :)

Your two best options are:

1) eBay

2) Post in the roll calls and ask if anyone can buy on onboard and ship it to you.