Carnival Conquest Spa question - showers available to everyone?

jollytammy

We have cruised on some of the larger ships, and what we found were that the showers in the Spa were open to everyone. I took advantage of the large showers in the locker room, instead of using the small shower in my room. I've not been on a Conquest size ship before and am unfamiliar with the SPA layout. Does the Conquest have locker rooms with showers open to everyone?

Thanks!

I have been on three carnival cruises and I have yet to use the shower in the room. The first two I had spa passes, so I used the even nicer thermal suites showers. Last cruise was on triumph with no thermal suites, but still enjoyed using the showers in the fitness gym area.

This trip no thermal suites either, but we got a suite :D so we will have an actual tub with shower doors.

• 2 months later...
Going on conquest in September...first time ever sharing an interior room with 4 ladies....are the FREE showers in the gym or the spa?

Right outside the gym near the spa entrance. Be aware though there were no hair dryers in Dec so I doubt they have been added. They had them on the Dream.