Vista inside cabin 10272 video - Lido Deck is perfect location

INCHARGE

I could not find any inside videos on the Lido deck Vista, so I decided to make one. 10272 is directly behind the elevators, which I loved. It is above the IMAX theater, but because the laundry room is directly underneath, we heard no noise from the theater. I think some of the other cabins might, because there’s is nothing below them. The LIdo was just steps away. The elevator took us directly to the Liquid Lounge, 3rd floor lobby, shops, and any place else I wanted to get to. These elevators also went directly to deck “0” when time to go to shore. This was a wonderful location.

Thanks for the video! We also had an interior on Lido down the hall from you, although not over the Imax. This was back in October. We liked the location a lot...nice and close to the free food and bars on Lido.

Were the forward elevators back to using a "normal" call-button system or were they using the call terminals where you'd press the deck you were going to and the system would assign you an elevator car?

In October they were using the latter. It was nifty, but definitely different; an email from Carnival to everyone to explain how it worked beforehand would have been great.

Thanks for the video! We also had an interior on Lido down the hall from you, although not over the Imax. This was back in October. We liked the location a lot...nice and close to the free food and bars on Lido.

Were the forward elevators back to using a "normal" call-button system or were they using the call terminals where you'd press the deck you were going to and the system would assign you an elevator car?

In October they were using the latter. It was nifty, but definitely different; an email from Carnival to everyone to explain how it worked beforehand would have been great.

They must have gotten a lot of complaints, because they were back to normal. The signs showed that the 2 closest to the stairs went all the way down to deck “0” and the others stopped at the first deck. I was prepared for that new system, but it was not used the entire time we we’re there.