Oasis of the Seas beverage package.

nautihog

Yesterday I purchased the Deluxe Beverage package for our cruise on Oasis of the Seas in February 2018 online. Can someone tell me how I get the beverage cards? Will I be mailed the cards or is there someplace on the ship I pick them up when we embark? Is this usually a long wait in line for them? Thanks......

Yesterday I purchased the Deluxe Beverage package for our cruise on Oasis of the Seas in February 2018 online. Can someone tell me how I get the beverage cards? Will I be mailed the cards or is there someplace on the ship I pick them up when we embark? Is this usually a long wait in line for them? Thanks......

Your beverage package purchase will be indicated on your SeaPass card (room key/onboard charge card) you will get when you check-in.

in the lower right corner of your pass you'll see DX ... that's the magic! If you buy onboard they put a DX sticker in same place.

If you make show reservations, those too are just 'on your card' ... no longer do you get paper tickets. They just scan your card when you enter the venue ....

dunno how they handle shore excursions or speciality rest's as did not partake.

With a drink package your 'freestyle' cups should be in your room. if you pre-buy a VOOM package you should find a small card with your 'access code' .... this is what you need to signon for internet/wifi access

we sailed O for Turkey week

Edited by Capt_BJ

in the lower right corner of your pass you'll see DX ... that's the magic! If you buy onboard they put a DX sticker in same place.

If you make show reservations, those too are just 'on your card' ... no longer you you get paper tickets. They just scan your card when you enter the venue ....

dunno how they handle shore excursions or speciality rest's as did not partake.

With a drink package your 'freestyle' cups should be in your room. if you pre-buy a VOOM package you should find a small card with your 'access code' .... this is what you need to signon for internet/wifi access

we sailed O for Turkey week

Thanks