Beverage Package

nautihog

I purchased a beverage package for the wife and I yesterday online. Where and how do I get the cards? On ship? Mailed? If on ship, where on ship? Thanks

There is no card for the beverage package.

There will be either a sticker or a printed symbol on your SeaPass card. The information will also be embedded in the magnetic strip.

OK. Now two more questions. Will the pass indicate that there is a beverage package paid. And will we get zero balance receipts after each drink. Sorry for so many question. Been on about 7 cruises on different ships, but never purchased a beverage package before.

OK. Now two more questions. Will the pass indicate that there is a beverage package paid. And will we get zero balance receipts after each drink. Sorry for so many question. Been on about 7 cruises on different ships, but never purchased a beverage package before.

Your SeaPass will have a sticker indicating your purchase of a beverage package. You may or may not get receipts.

You may or may not get receipt, we did not get any on our cruise last week, except for some wines by the glass which were over the 12 limit, if you order a 14 dollar glass you will get a receipt for 2.36, all other drinks including some good over 12 year scotch were covered

You may or may not get receipt, we did not get any on our cruise last week, except for some wines by the glass which were over the 12 limit, if you order a 14 dollar glass you will get a receipt for 2.36, all other drinks including some good over 12 year scotch were covered

That make sense. I just want to be sure that at the end of the cruise I don't get big beverage bill. I will bring proof of the online purchase of the beverage package. I just don't want to get home and start making phone calls and that sort of thing. I would guess that if beverage package was not showing up when you made a drink order, they would present you with a receipt to sign and I would know that something did not get processed when I made the beverage package purchase.

Now, if they have another reduction in the beverage package before we embark, I will cancel the current packages and purchase new ones. Nothing like trying to make things more complicated, but a penny here and a penny there.......Thanks for the info!