Laundry on p&o

izzywalker

I can't remember seeing bags for laundry- we just hand individual items to the steward, mainly evening shirts- perhaps if you ask they'll provide them. On longer cruises I take quite a few washing tablets, and use the machines... there's a launderette on each deck of cabins, and it's free.

We’ve just returned from Azura and as previously stated these is a self service laundry (we didn’t use) pressing and washing per items (2.25 for dress shirt press) but didn’t notice a bag price as wasn’t looking for that

However just over 1/2 through an ad in horizon for a bag of laundry at £20 as much as you can squeeze in but was limited to 1 bag per cabin

Hope this helps

I LOVE places (hotels AND ships) with self laundry! I don't mind doing laundry...I actually enjoy being able to bring fewer things, and wash as needed! It's not like you're beating your clothes on a rock or something....throw them in the machine...take them out and dry them....It's not a huge deal!

When we go UK- Caribbean-UK for 28 nights in winter, I wash the clothes we've been travelling in, and those we've worn for the first cold days, then pack them away for after the Azores on the way back. There's plenty of time for launderettes with all the sea days! :D