Non-Alcoholic (soda/water) to bring on-board... Yay or Nay?

I am a Diamond Member, that went away for 10yrs to cruise with other cruise lines and just booked our Birthday Celebration for me/ Graduation Cruise for my daughter for June 2018. We are leaving in the AoS to Canada/New England. Question is... in other cruise lines they allow 2 bottles (of Wine) per cabin, AND up to 12 bottles of Soda/Water per person, only on embarkation day. Having 3 children, this was an excellent perk that we took advantage of in the past. Today, I was looking everywhere in the Q&A area online for RCCL and only says we can bring the 2 bottles of wine per cabin (and pay the corkage fee, which I am ok with) but nothing about waters/sodas. They offer a delivery of waters for $48 for 6 1liter bottles. Anyone know if is ok to bring some waters with you on embarkation day... or if they provide bottled water in the Diamond Club?????

Not sure which ship you are sailing, but thinking it is Anthem since you are talking New England/Canada. If that is the case, you are sailing from Bayonne which is very strict with liquids, so be prepared to have your bag pulled for a secondary look if you plan on carrying on water. We saw them taking away water on our last Anthem sailing a few weeks ago.

I am a Diamond Member, that went away for 10yrs to cruise with other cruise lines and just booked our Birthday Celebration for me/ Graduation Cruise for my daughter for June 2018. We are leaving in the AoS to Canada/New England. Question is... in other cruise lines they allow 2 bottles (of Wine) per cabin, AND up to 12 bottles of Soda/Water per person, only on embarkation day. Having 3 children, this was an excellent perk that we took advantage of in the past. Today, I was looking everywhere in the Q&A area online for RCCL and only says we can bring the 2 bottles of wine per cabin (and pay the corkage fee, which I am ok with) but nothing about waters/sodas. They offer a delivery of waters for $48 for 6 1liter bottles. Anyone know if is ok to bring some waters with you on embarkation day... or if they provide bottled water in the Diamond Club?????

You can get a bottle of water in the Diamond Club during "Happy Hour". You can also use your daily 3 vouchers to get bottles of water.

Oh, since you've been away, you may not know this:

From 5 to 8:30 every day, you can get free drinks in the Diamond Lounge/Club. There is a limited list of permitted alcohols/drinks, but you can have as many as you want there during that time.

During the same time period, you can get those same drinks at any bar on the Anthem, except the Bionic Bar, using your three daily vouchers, which are embedded in your SeaPass card.

:)

Not sure which ship you are sailing, but thinking it is Anthem since you are talking New England/Canada. If that is the case, you are sailing from Bayonne which is very strict with liquids, so be prepared to have your bag pulled for a secondary look if you plan on carrying on water. We saw them taking away water on our last Anthem sailing a few weeks ago.

Thanks for the reply. It will be the Adventure of the Seas, but it is from Bayonne! So I bet the same rules apply.

Thanks for the reply. It will be the Adventure of the Seas, but it is from Bayonne! So I bet the same rules apply.

Same answer for the Adventure, except there is no Bionic Bar, and I can't swear to the Happy Hours.

Either 5 to 8:30 or 4:30 to 8.

You can get a bottle of water in the Diamond Club during "Happy Hour". You can also use your daily 3 vouchers to get bottles of water.

Oh, since you've been away, you may not know this:

From 5 to 8:30 every day, you can get free drinks in the Diamond Lounge/Club. There is a limited list of permitted alcohols/drinks, but you can have as many as you want there during that time.

During the same time period, you can get those same drinks at any bar on the Anthem, except the Bionic Bar, using your three daily vouchers, which are embedded in your SeaPass card.

:)

Woohoo!!! This is fantastic! Perfect... So let me see if I understood... You get 3 drinks for free at the Diamond Lounge/Club every day from 5-8:30..those drinks, if I dont want alcohol, I can use them for waters... did I get it right?

Woohoo!!! This is fantastic! Perfect... So let me see if I understood... You get 3 drinks for free at the Diamond Lounge/Club every day from 5-8:30..those drinks, if I dont want alcohol, I can use them for waters... did I get it right?

Even better. You get UNLIMITED drinks inside the DL. You get an ADDITIONAL 3 vouchers to use outside the lounge.