Epic Sun Deck

gmbhardy

On the last day of a recent cruise on the Epic, I was walking around the ship taking photos. I wanted a high vantage point to take some pool pictures, so I took the outside elevator up to deck 18. Eventually I made my way to a really nice sun deck right at the front of the ship that had padded loungers and chairs..I didn't notice any signs saying this was a restricted area (Haven) but I did see signs indicating that this was a quiet zone. I would just like confirmation that this sun deck is available to the common folk.

Yes it’s for the common folk the other elevator to the right takes people to the Haven sun deck. Deck 18 was a popular spot on my TA on the Epic was never able to get a lounger. But also no hot tub there either much prefer Spice H2O.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I read on another thread it is clothing optional. I've been on the Epic twice and did not know about this. My curiosity would have definitely got the best of me and I would have had to check it out (with clothes on of course!!).

I've been on the Epic several times now and here's how that area seems to work:

Day 1: You might be the only one there.

Day 2: A little busier.

- Now folks are starting to explore the ship more and are discovering it, or those Day 2 folks are sharing (showing off) their discovery to every Tom, Dick and Harriette they meet -

Day 3 Onward: Packed.