Oasis 3 day Western Mediteranean 2019

Tin can

Hello all

I am looking for a bit of advice please on the pricing of this cruise in August 2019 as we don't have many 3 day cruises over here in Europe to compare against.

Its working out at the equivalent of $320 per person per night in an inside which seems expensive to me. I know we have in the mix that it will be the newly dry docked Oasis, its rarely in Europe plus its the middle of August so holiday time.

It is though a mini repositioning cruise starting in Rome Civitavecchia and ending in Barcelona so flights will be a bit more expensive from here in the UK.

Any thoughts please?

Thank you :)

I can't give any personal experience but I read on here earlier today that the prices of cruises out of Civitavecchia are showing up a lot more expensive than cruises out of Barcelona.

Someone started a thread earlier today stating that a 7 day western medditeranean cruise out of rome was $5000 more than a 7 day cruise out of Barcelona. Both cruises were on Oasis. Food for thought.

Please check out the thread titled "Advice needed from Royal Veterans".

Edited by jasper15
Additional information

Hello all

I am looking for a bit of advice please on the pricing of this cruise in August 2019 as we don't have many 3 day cruises over here in Europe to compare against.

Its working out at the equivalent of $320 per person per night in an inside which seems expensive to me. I know we have in the mix that it will be the newly dry docked Oasis, its rarely in Europe plus its the middle of August so holiday time.

It is though a mini repositioning cruise starting in Rome Civitavecchia and ending in Barcelona so flights will be a bit more expensive from here in the UK.

Any thoughts please?

Thank you :)

Yes, I know, I saw that yesterday too and I think it must be an error - I would wait a few days and see if the price gets adjusted. I remember we booked a 4 night Empress cruise for July this year as soon as prices came out and within a week the price went down by over $500 each for our JS !