Where can I find my OBC?

inar

is my obc written anywhere on my cruise documents e-docs or just on my TA’s invoice to me? I just wanted to confirm how much I would be getting. Thank you in advance for your help!

If the OBC is from the TA, it won't be on any Royal document or Royal website.

If the OBC is from the TA, it won't be on any Royal document or Royal website.

Are you sure this hasn’t changed, Bob? My TA sent me an email when I asked for a price drop match, that said we went from $100 OBC to $375. The updated invoice from her states $250 in OBC. When I go to Cruise Planner, it reflects the total of $375. Only other thought I had is that her invoice is incorrect, which is a possibility, as there is an error showing our old D1 cabin number from a sailing that we cancelled and rebooked to a different sailing. Her invoice now has the correct sailing date and ship, the correct J3 cabin category, with a D1 cabin number from a diffferent class of ship!

Are you sure this hasn’t changed, Bob? My TA sent me an email when I asked for a price drop match, that said we went from $100 OBC to $375. The updated invoice from her states $250 in OBC. When I go to Cruise Planner, it reflects the total of $375. Only other thought I had is that her invoice is incorrect, which is a possibility, as there is an error showing our old D1 cabin number from a sailing that we cancelled and rebooked to a different sailing. Her invoice now has the correct sailing date and ship, the correct J3 cabin category, with a D1 cabin number from a diffferent class of ship!

Sounds like you got more OBC from Royal.

Sounds like you got more OBC from Royal.

I don’t know why, though. When we first switched from April Navigator to August Liberty, we were booked with $100 OBC. This past weekend, I found a price drop online and the “sale”showed $250 OBC and a $320 price drop. So, I emailed my TA on Saturday, and when she replied, she sent a revised invoice showing $250 with the new pricing. Again, her separate email stated $375, and RCI Cruise planner reflects the same $375. My original thought was that the $125 difference was from the TA, but I didn’t think that the TA’s would submit their credit to the cruise lines this far out. Maybe she simply made a mistake.